Monday, February 7, 2011

College Artwork

This section is for the pieces I have completed so far during college. This will probably get updated a lot from here on.

The first page of the graphic novel my friend is writing. This won't be anytime soon since my friend will be in boot camp soon.
A random design I came up with out boredom. Seemed interesting. Inking was a pain.


These three are the same design. The top is the original version that was inked. The other two are the digital versions made in Photoshop CS4.
A Megaman fan picture. It was really a test use of the pen tool in Photoshop. It came out quite successful.
A poster design featuring what seems to be my mascot, The Random Moose. The words behind the moose is basically my thoughts about him haha.



These four pieces are the latest of my drawings. Four cartoon busts of my friends from high school. More of these are still in the process of being made since so many of my friends seem to really want to be drawn after seeing these on Facebook recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment