Monday, February 7, 2011

High School Artwork Cont'd

The other class I took was Independent Art. In that class we were allowed to pick our projects. Mine were mostly comic based.

A type of sculpture I created based off a weapon from a game, but with my own design. Made from only masking tape, cardboard and hot glue.

The cover of a comic idea I came up with. The story had to do with zombies and what-not.

First page of the prologue to the zombie comic. Introduces the young protagonist as well as my mascot of sort, The Random Moose.

A painting of the Godfather I picked as my last project for the class. It was quickly finished in 2 days, done only with acrylic paints.

Outside of my classes I still made artwork. Mostly comic artwork or sculpture using cardboard.

A gauntlet design I came up with using cardboard and hot glue. The fingers are able to bend and move with one's hand.
Another idea for a comic. Based on me and my friends during our last year of high school.









All of these images are character designs for the characters. They were based off their real life counter parts.

Character design for the main character in my friends idea of a graphic novel based on the zombie apocalypse.
A zombified version of the main character as a test to make people look like zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment